AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Access to political forum
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

TheGleaner
Posted 8/1/2021 01:49 (#9140433 - in reply to #9138115)
Subject: RE: Access to political forum

ND
I believe its similar to market talk, you have to be here X amount of days first, and are supposed to have your real full name, but as shown by Sheep Herder, you don't. The days thing I believe is there as many have been banned from the forums, due to activities in those, just to come back and create a new account immediately just to go back. No you're not supposed to create multiple accounts, but people do anyways.

Not the most...civilized place to say the least. Also a surprisingly large amount of users are here just for that, judging by the amount of names you never see anywhere but there. Also both sides say they're treated unfairly there, which I find funny.

Also you can get kicked out of TPP if your thread is moved there...and you dont have your name listed and someone notices...just to be told "well you should have had your name listed" when asked about why.

TPP is market talk, crossed with cov- I mean the cafe with more...sharpness to the more insults and arguing and such. Formerly known as the "Boiler Room" or something.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)