AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

3020 ? msb,jon,lil hoss anyone
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Jon
Posted 5/14/2009 22:39 (#713808 - in reply to #713517)
Subject: RE: 3020 ? msb,jon,lil hoss anyone

Callao Missouri
This is the second time I have typed this so pardon my attitude now, don't let your uncle upgrade and fix your computer if the blasted thing is working fine aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !@$^*#)(&(*^^%(_

I feel better now.

Your oil is going somewhere your job is to find out where. I would remove all the hoods and sheet mettle start the engine and use a laser temp gun to figure out witch valve is getting hot first. Be sure to check your steering valve, rock shaft valve, scv's for tempature.

I place my bet on the rock shaft valve. Remove the square cut plug from above the storage area for the 1000 pto. shine a light in there, if you see more than a drip every now and then the rock shaft valve needs to come off. Also if you pull the rock shaft valve off I would put new oring and backup ring on the rock shaft piston.

If you have more questions put up a new post tomorrow night or email me. I am pissed at the computer tonight I clicked on the spell check and my popup blocker blocked it. I allowed it but it dumped my original posting when it did it. Jon
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)