AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

hydraulic problems on MX 210
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

notilltom
Posted 5/12/2009 02:51 (#710753)
Subject: hydraulic problems on MX 210

Oswald No-Till Farm Cleghorn, IA
Greetings,

I am running my MX 210 on my 1200 12r stacker w/lift assist wheels.

Planted the corn with no problems.

Go to start beans and blew a hose on the fan circuit (remote 1). OK, get a new hose.

Decide I would rather have the lift assist on remote 1 so switch things around as the MX is supposed to have full parallel hydraulics such that any remote can run a hyd. motor. Fan is on remote 3. Wing fold/markers on 2.

Blow hose on lift assist circuit (gull wing cylinder hose) which is hooked to remote 1. Cracked the crimped fitting nice spray on rear of tractor and rear window.

Put new hose on. Now, I discover hytran on top of the transmission case. It seems to be coming from up under the rear/window from the front of the valve stack.

The big return hose from the fan circuit is hooked to the big return port of the power-beyond. But, when the fan hose blew yesterday, the only way to stop the oil flow was disconnect the return hose as the smaller pressure hose didn't stop the flow when I pulled it. Thought that it was weird that there would be flow from the blown hose with only the return line hooked up and the pressure line disconnected. Something goofy in the "wind down" block in the fan circuit??? Not sure

Other weird thing in this chain of events was that yesterday I had a lot of fault messages show up in the Performance center just as the fan hose blew and shortly there after. It gave me armrest offline as well as aux remote flaults. I almost wonder if the cab solenoid migt be the isse there??

I think the tractor will be taken or driven to the dealership so they can do come checking.

I can't believe that something with the planter would screw up the hydraulics. It is almost like the controller isn't telling the system to manage the flow and pressure.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)