AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any Texas Country/Red Dirt Country fans?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

LHaag
Posted 5/12/2009 01:25 (#710730 - in reply to #710704)
Subject: RE: Any Texas Country/Red Dirt Country fans?

Colby, Kansas
All of the above reside in my music files, along with a band called Back Porch Mary, they've played in Hays a couple of times. Not sure he quite falls into the red dirt category but I have a Russell Lovenstein CD I like as well. I agree with Case2008, Casey Donahue is a fine addition to the list.

I think I've seen all of them in Brad's list at least once, some more than once (particularly cross canadian, Rogers, and Creager). Actually I'm sure Brad that you and I attended many of the same. (If only I was a shareholder in Longhorns).

Was heading to the Randy Rogers concert at the Cottillion in Wichita several weeks ago as part of a bachelor party, didn't get out of the tractor cab near soon enough plus the 5 hour drive plus the time change, got there just as everyone was leaving, so had to join the friends in a trip to old town instead.

It's great that Manhattan is able to attract some of that talent, my friends up in Lincoln didn't get to see near the shows we did, or exposure to that whole genre of music.

Hope all is well.

Lucas

Edited by LHaag 5/12/2009 01:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)