AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question for tmrand.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tmrand
Posted 5/11/2009 14:08 (#710139 - in reply to #709875)
Subject: Re: Question for tmrand.

Southeast Colorado
Sorry guys for not posting back. I did read all of the replies and appreciate everyone who took their time to respond. I've been planting and took a short trip since then so I haven't spent a lot of time at the computer other then a few quick looks. (There is so much info on here this could be a full time job) I think with every passing day I become more comfortable with the rational of my mindset concerning this issue. Obviously my question that night was just a part of what I struggle with when it comes to Christianity. It would be impossible to write down my entire thoughts on this board. A lot of what was said was and is helpful. Not to take anything away from the advice given, but I'm sure you can understand that since I've had this discussion with people before, I've heard a good chunk of similar replies already. I know the true understanding for me will have to click inside of my own head someday, some way. From a somewhat outsider looking in at a lot of religous people, I see where they have either grown older, weaker, or had some life crisis that cannot be explained before they come to dedicated religion. To me that is puzzling because it almost seems as though they are using religion as a crutch for their personal problems. That may sound a little harsh (like Jesse Ventura) but I'm calling it like I see it. Trust me I'm not looking for an excuse to "not be religous" because my true goal is to get there. I just want to do it from a position of strength. I know it will be between GOD and me when it happens but until then I've got my neighbors and you guys to discuss these thoughts with. Thanks for your concern billybob as well as others.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)