AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

medicare
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

ezrydr
Posted 12/6/2022 20:34 (#9969210 - in reply to #9967810)
Subject: RE: medicare

South East South Dakota/winters Tucson, AZ
If you are happy with your supplement plan you do not have to do anything and same with drug plan.
But run your Rx thru the Medicare web site. I have been on Medicare for 7 years and changed my drug plan 4 times. I changed companies again this year and saving $15/month.

I was told when selecting Medicare plans. That you are married to a supplement plan. And if you want an advantage plan you are healthy and rich. And never want to travel. My mother has an advantage plan , she has dementia. She is on the last stage of dementia and in and out of hospital. Her co-pays are now more then what she would be paying if on a supplement. And had doctors drop the insurance she has and we have to go looking for a Dr. I would never recommend an advantage plan. Based on mY mothers experience . If you know you are going to healthy till death , then choose an advantage.

Most states have Medicare advisors to help you choose a Medicare plan. They do not sell insurance. I was trained as an Medicare advisor and volunteered for the state of South Dakota for 3 years.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)