AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trick My Truck
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

sdnative
Posted 3/20/2009 09:10 (#650384 - in reply to #650347)
Subject: Re: Trick My Truck

They make those guys keep them trucks under lock and key until it airs on TV. I agree with you that they just aren't useful after they get the conversion done. How are you supposed to run up and down gravel roads with a LCD television in the sleeper of your truck, that really nice paint job. These guys do excellent work and I would love to have my truck done by them just wouldn't know what to do with the truck after the show. I guess I would have to rent a nice storage unit to store it in... If you have a chance to see the truck get some pics and post them on here.

I saw the pick up that was done for a guy out of Dalhart TX. I lived there for about 5 years and the guy who got his 4 door F250 done ran a hunting guide service. He was also a farmer down there. His wife sent in the video saying that he couldn't make ends meat and this old pick up that he had ( was like a 2005) was just getting run down and gave the whole sob story you know. Well I know for a fact they could have bought 5 new pick ups with no problem and really didn't need to have their truck done for free. Now he is sitting on a real expensive truck that he probably won't even use for hunting. This just drives me nuts when I see the rich get richer and get all the breaks in the world...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)