AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ouch - got quotes on fall fert.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Greywolf
Posted 9/26/2008 10:07 (#469765 - in reply to #469752)
Subject: Re: Ouch - got quotes on fall fert.

Aberdeen MS
That's why you have to have fresh test results to see where you are starting from. Obviously, I hope no one takes the "no added" as a blanket statement. Maybe I'm assuming too much in thinking no one does.... I don't know.

It may or may not be, I don't know. I can only relate to my experiences on my own farm, plus what I have garnered over the last 20 some years in the area around southern MN when I was in the nutrient consulting end of things. I think I have been very upfront in previous posts that ... location location location .... is first and foremost in determining how much someone can follow what I have found word for word.

Don't take this personal eddie, it's not meant to be directed at you "in your face". But I would hope to think the greater majority reading on this board has the ability to take the ideas presented by various posters, Ed W, Matt H, Jim @ Dawn, Carl, Bill Moyer ... you get the picture, and think them through and see IF they may adapt the ideas to somehow incorporate them into their operation for a benefit.

18 months ago, mention no till to me, and my mind closed off. Today, I take those ideas that those that have been successful with them and attempt to use the base of the idea and see IF I can make a variation of it work for me. And that is where the majority of posts from me come from. Attempting to put ideas out hoping to stimulate the thought process of the readers to loosen up the blinders somewhat.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)