AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Foliar feeding bermuda grass
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

nhbaler
Posted 9/24/2008 23:10 (#468834 - in reply to #468127)
Subject: RE: Off the subject but,

Mr. Wlson,Ike got us ,we have a lot of trees down my neighbors barn is scrap metal and the rolls of hay still standing,I had a hay barn that is portable(I put hay in it with a stack agon and pull it off the hay and then grapple the bales from the end and then pull the barn back over the hay) one of them got blowed over luckily I didn't have any hay in it,a little over 2 inches of rain but we are alright thanks to the good Lord.I started using Monty's liquid fertilize and we dug sprigs (roots) and planted them on several hundred acres and we have got the best stand of grass that I have ever got in 15 years of grass planting,later I found some grasshopper 30-10-10 and mix it with the Monty's and have yields as good as in the past with commercial fertilize for about $32.00 acre per cutting. This is my first year using it and happy with results. Tested some hay about 15% protein and I am going to send in some tissue test on some of the fields and see how it is doing. Monty's has a website www.monty'splantfood.com I am not affiliated with them in any way,if I can help someone with the highprice of fertilize I am all for it because if it wasn't for finding out about this stuff,I would be in trouble trying to sell hay and get my expese back.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)