AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What to see/do in Vegas
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Colorblind
Posted 11/15/2010 22:44 (#1437903 - in reply to #1437318)
Subject: Re: What to see/do in Vegas

ND
Buffets will give you the best bang for your buck if you don't want fast food for a meal. Mandalay Bay is huge with lots of variety and a good selection. A few years ago I had the best rib eye ever at some little mexican place. The guy said they cook it on a slab of smoldering wood and it was $55 for just meat, sides extra but man was it good. I can't remember the name of the place or what hotel it was in.

Zumanity and Chris Angel are really good shows. We did the Titanic and Bodies exhibits a few weeks ago at the Luxor. Both were really good, but if your any kind of history buff the Titanic exhibit is pretty awesome. There is so much to do/see on the strip, but I'd recommend taking an evening and going down to Freemont. The light show is pretty impressive and the whole street has alittle different atmosphere than the strip....more of a street fair feel to it with tons of stuff going on. It's also alittle cheaper for food, drinks, and minimum bets. We got kicked out of the strip club on the west end of the canopy because I told the 55+ year old stripper that if i wanted a lap dance from a grandma, I'd go visit my great aunt in the nursing home. lol Pawn Stars is also down by Freemont....not at all what i was expecting.

If you want to drink...you'll see people walking around with a 3 foot tall drinks and a strap so you can carry it around your neck. There is a place by Circus Circus that was selling whatever you want in them for $35. A Long Island Tea is alot of booze in one of those.....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)