AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why Anti-Diabetic Drugs Usually Make Things Worse
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 5/15/2024 16:26 (#10740918 - in reply to #10740703)
Subject: RE: Why Anti-Diabetic Drugs Usually Make Things Worse

Pittsburg, Kansas

We listened to Dr Boz quite a bit 4 or so years ago. She generally has pretty good information. But she kind of turned into a sales lady and she will take an hour to say 15-30 minutes of information. Kind of more of a people person and a lot of people like that type of interaction. I'm more of "just give me the facts" kind of person so lost favor of listening to her. I'm more of a Ken Berry type of guy. In his formal presentations he gets to the point, stays on point, and gets it over pretty quickly. Now his Q&A and some of his interviews get long and rambling and I don't watch all of those.

One of the very best for diabetics is a British doctor Dr David Unwin. He is so mild mannered and meek. But he is full of knowledge and would be great for a person just wanting to know what to do to reverse their diabetes. He has kept track of his patients and has real life data on diabetes remission.

There are a lot of good ones on line. They are mostly just ahead of the crowd. The rest of the conventional doctors will get there in another ten to twenty years........... hopefully. Almost all of the on line doctors that are promoting low carb eating came about it honestly by curing themselves first, then applying it to their patients once they found out it was so effective. Not all. Some came about it by either reading or doing the research. But I bet 9 out of 10 cured themselves before converting and becoming proponents of diabetes remission rather than just treating the symptoms with drugs.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)