AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why hide where you are when you're a company?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

chinband
Posted 3/6/2024 08:28 (#10653760 - in reply to #10653492)
Subject: RE: Why hide where you are when you're a company?

Mendota illinois
My thoughts on this computer world of these companies that want to sell something or have a service. I think they should be required to put the name of the company, phone number, email address and location on their ads, so that you know who and where you are dealing with these people. Everybody just want to hide behind their computer, they talk to who they want to talk to and ignore everyone else. And it really bugs me when you call and get a computer to answer and you have to jump through about six hoops and you still never get to talk to the person you want to talk to, a five minute call winds up being 15 minutes of sitting on the phone, waiting for a live person to show up and they never show up, when I was at the dealership, we didn’t have the fancy phone just a regular phone and in the fall with the busy season, I will get 100 phone calls a day and I answered everyone of them. I kept notes to keep track of who called and what they needed. I’d like to see somebody try doing that in this day and age. While I’m on a rampage, it might as well mention, I see John Deere’s new big four-wheel-drive tractor. They show pictures with three monitors in the right hand window, plus the tractor monitor, plus the dash and of course you got to have a cell phone or two-way radio, just how much electronics do you have to have in a cab with you anymore? Life use to be simple.
Have a good day.
Rich
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)