AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

To everyone!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 2/6/2010 16:22 (#1061424 - in reply to #1061390)
Subject: RE: I just can't leave................Roy & Dale

Chebanse, IL.....

Yup, Roy & Dale (Rogers/Evans for those under 60) always sang "Happy Trails to you...until we meeeeeeetttttttt uhhhhhhh-gain" at the end of their show.

Suco, I think our friend Gene was most noted for his tv theme song of "I'm back in the saddle again...whoopee ti-yi-ya, whoopee ti-yi-yo,"....you probably know the rest. I'm guessing Rudolph made him the most money though. Still, a good guy.

Anyway Suco, I think this site or any site with much population at all is going to have pretty much a broad diversification of that specific users group. Here's it's ag people. Go to an EAA website & you'll probably have a big cross-section of airplane people. It may be disappointing, but these are the people on the street in everyday life. Some of the good ones are not here, but many of the really bad ones are not here either...so it balances.

Good luck on finding a group with hundreds of thousands of readers (aka lurkers) as we have here that all run on the same wavelength. It would be something of a Stepford Wives website I guess.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)