AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DJI Mavic Pro and Pro 2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 12/11/2019 13:09 (#7900787)
Subject: DJI Mavic Pro and Pro 2

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
First, what is the difference between a Mavic Pro and a Mavic Pro 2? Is it just a firmware update? Somewhere I got that impression and if true a used Pro with the update should be as good as a new Pro 2? I suspect it was more than just a firmware update. I also get the impression that the updates are difficult to install.

Today I was viewing a video on the Mavic Pro 2 now that it has been out a year. The reviewer was very complimentary about the Pro 2 and its camera's capability. I got the impression that to utilize all the high end potential of the camera that an expensive computer and software are also needed. The reviewer said that without the fancy computer and software the user would have to stick to "normal" mode whatever that means. Using this normal mode would tend to negate the reason to go with the Pro 2.

I got the impression that the Pro 2 is maybe more "high end" than I would utilize as I don't want to spend a bunch of money on an expensive computer. Any insights on the need for a fancy computer and software with a Pro 2?

Edited by tedbear 12/11/2019 13:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)