AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

9870 shoe auger bearings
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

razorsedge2003
Posted 12/24/2017 08:33 (#6450571)
Subject: 9870 shoe auger bearings

Fowlerville, Mi
I checked for cracks around the bearing flanges per agtalk suggestions. We got some starting to form. But of course a few of the bearings are bad. I just did the ones on the 9650 and other than being time consuming was quite easy for combine wrenching. The rotor looks like it’s going to be a physical and mental pain to even get close to work on. I gather taking the left driveshaft and possibly left wheels off helps. Any other suggestions besides stretching a bunch to become a contortionist? Anyone beefed up/replaced the piece that the bearings bolt to? I would like to find some heavier duty bearings also. Anyone got an idea for that? This machine has less than 1,000 hours the 9650 had overnight 2300 when it’s bearings went out. Kinda aggravating I can already tell I want this to be the last time I replace these. We’ve had to replace other parts that should be good for a long time that are just now starting to wear out on the walker machine. Do CaseIH combines have silly issues this early in life?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)