AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Favorite uses for Dell Axims?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 3/12/2007 22:32 (#118917)
Subject: Favorite uses for Dell Axims?

Just curious what sort of applications does everyone use a Dell Axim for. I recently bought a couple Dell Axim X50v's for my sister and brother-in-law off Ebay. She uses it mostly for scheduling and having the ability to work on Word and Excel files while she is waiting on the kids at various times. He will use his mostly as an electrical engineer for Ford.

She was showing me all of the features and functions and it looked like maybe there would be a possibility of many Ag applications. Being a one man show here it looked like it might be useful ,while waiting at the elevator to unload ,that I could be entering previous scale tickets into my Excel database while waiting to unload. I know there are some GPS applications out there as well.

In short I was just wondering if anyone here was using one and if they would like to comment on software or applications that they find it extremely useful for. I'm thinking the fact that you could enter notes that you could later sync with the home computer without having to re-type scribbled paper reminders (if you can find them )might be a pretty handy use in and of itself.

Thanks for any input !

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)