AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

R4045 random CAN bus issue
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

kaky9236
Posted 4/9/2024 16:40 (#10700670)
Subject: R4045 random CAN bus issue

ne nebraska
Having issues with my deere R4045 sprayer. More and more frequently I start getting codes about communication loss with different controllers. Mostly the CCU, and also some error about losing communication with the cruise control. Every time it does this, the hazard lights on this machine come on by themselves. Sometimes the headlights come on too, but every time the hazards come on. When this condition is active, the 2630 monitor slows way down and almost locks up. I have tried new batteries as the old ones were getting weak and on the older side anyways. I have also checked every power and ground I could find, as well as replaced both the active and passive terminators on the vehicle can bus. Earlier on when it was acting up , I noticed it didnt do it too much with the key in the accessory position, but once the machine was started it did it, if that makes any sense. Anybody have any ideas or tips to help diagonose? Thank you.

On the CAN bus diagnosis screen, I do have error counts on the error passive count.

Edited by kaky9236 4/9/2024 16:40
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)