AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Brita water filter company. Follow up.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Chris
Posted 6/7/2022 13:43 (#9694806)
Subject: Brita water filter company. Follow up.

East central Iowa

When I looked at Amazon for water filters for our Brita filter device I was disappointed to find they were made in China.  I contacted the company and inquired as to why they moved production from Canada to China.

I received a response;Thank you for contacting us here at Brita about your inquiry.

We are happy to assist you and need to do some research to find the answer to your question. Please 
reply to this email with any of these product details available to you.
  • Where did you purchase these Brita filters? (online or in-store) If online, can you provide a link?
  • Please also send a photo of the filters with the outer packaging and box
We look forward to your reply and the opportunity to assist you.

They then emailed me and said they were looking into it and would get back to me as soon as they had and answer.

Lastly I received and email from them saying;Thank you for your patience. 
The filters you are inquiring about are manufactured in Canada. 
We hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Because of their diligence we persevered and rather than using Amazon we shopped at Walmart where we found Canadian manufactured Brita water filters for our use.  I think this is an amazing company that would care enough for such a small product to follow up and respond to a customer.
We now believe that if a product is made in China it may not be a real product of that company but a knockoff.  We will be checking with companies in the future to see if the products at Amazon are actually company products or Chinese knockoffs.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)