AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader InCommand Light Bar Delay- Finding Rows
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Beutke
Posted 6/1/2022 10:47 (#9685881)
Subject: Ag Leader InCommand Light Bar Delay- Finding Rows

We have an Ag Leader InCommand 1200 with steering on a self propelled sprayer. The steering and guidance works great other than there seems to be a long delay in the "off-line distance" and light bar on the top of the screen. It is not a big deal other than now that I am post spraying in row crops I am having trouble driving to the correct row. The auto steering seems to find the row much faster than the light bar displays the correct row. It will auto steer to the correct spot and then it will be 2-3 seconds before the lightbar centers and the off line distance goes to 0" . I like manually driving to the row when spraying post, we custom spray behind some guys that either don't have guidance or struggle using it. We have the same model sprayer with a Raven EPro and that light bar is very responsive and I can use the off line distance/ light bar to manually drive to the correct row at 5-7 mph. In the sprayer with the InCommand, I turn at walking speed and still struggle to drive to the correct row. Is there anything that I can do to help this or is it the nature of the monitor? Any advice or tips to overcome this would be appreciated!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)