AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Californian in the snow (pic)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Traveling Man
Posted 3/14/2009 10:15 (#644014 - in reply to #643891)
Subject: RE: History of the Pony

Finland, up there in north where noboby farms!
joe - 3/14/2009 14:54

Could not say it any better than David. Care to share the history on the pony?

Kids are something, credit to my wife!

History of the Pony.... I bought it 1995 from California, Monterey for 6700 US $. It was on a Ford Trader that I saw in Seattle, three weeks later it was still not sold and I went to see when I was "down" there. Still is in same condition, I have only put seat covers, rear wheel bearings and new top on it that came whit car. It has 351C4V whit alloy rockers arms, Boss heads, Victory JR intake, Mallory ing., headers, whit four on the floor. It is -71 so it was still good engine from the factory and whit that set up it spins rear wheels nicely. Whit high lift cam, 11.7 compression and manual you kind of need know how to drive it. Black interior whit Boss gauges, original AM/FM radio. Still have original spare wheel and trunk matt. Magnum 500 wheel 8 X 15 whit 245 /295 tyres on them. Original Cal car whit 60 000 miles, no rust and been repainted once before it moved to Finland. So after 14 years together it still have some California air on those tyres! Very original car whit few little dings, but our history is so long that I will keep it that way. Got some miles/memories whit my wife on it over West-Coast and here in Finland and you can't take away those sings of years?

Edited by Traveling Man 3/14/2009 10:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)