AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Allmighty Administrator-Wizard???????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Illinois John
Posted 3/14/2009 09:30 (#643962 - in reply to #643194)
Subject: Great stuff, DKO!

Crawford County, Robinson, Illinois
dko_scOH - 3/13/2009 14:56

We use a highly-sophisticated crap-o-meter to monitor threads. As infractions mount, they are weighed against the knowledge content and if the balance is sufficiently below zero with no realistic expectation of recovery, the thread is taken down. All ones and zeros are fully recycled to minimize our carbon footprint. (We used to burn them.)

Since our system is proprietary, I cannot show you the exact workings. But suffice to say that each category carries a weighted score. Totals for the thread were as follows:

• Needling                        -4
  • Snarking                        -8
  • Body parts                    -20
  • Sex stuff                      -25 
  • Dumb pix                       -5
  • Whining                         -5
  • 4lm0$+ naughty w0rd$   -10

For a total debit of -77. Total knowledge content was a credit of +10 for a balance of -67.

A second-order least-squares fit revealed that the trend was decidedly down and a regression analysis indicated a 0.015% probability of a positive finish.

With this in hand, I convened an emergency meeting of the directors and we debated into the night. I would like to be able to say it was all very civil but there were strong arguments on both sides. Still after reaching a workable solution, we parted as friends.

Then we ate donuts.

You are much more patient than I would be if I owned the site.  If I deleted a post and so many complained, even though it was my site and I started it, made no money off the site, and all I got was complaints, I would have deleted the whole site before now.

Thanks for putting up with all of us!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)