AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The next guy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 3/10/2009 04:40 (#638278 - in reply to #637383)
Subject: RE: The next guy

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
I agree your driveway isn't the place to go, but some people are just brain dead. I don't have a problem with someone pulling over on a interstate freeway and going if they hide behind the vehicles. I'm taking the freeways out west here, really wide open spaces, not down town urban areas. It's a lot better for a parent to pull over and let a young kid go potty at a exit off a freeway, than to pee their pants. I'm just used to this, the closest bathroom sometimes is 50 miles out west here. The worst I feel is the pee bottles trucks throw out on the side of exits, and the dirty diapers, empty fast food containers, grain out of hopper trailers, even bull wagons that broom out right on freeway exits. That is outright littering!

We have people that come out on the Easter weekend and trespass on our land and camp, and ride their four wheelers. Two years ago we found were they cut our fences. I'm going to be hunting for them this year, going to ask them for their address in town, I want to tell them, I want to go and take a dump on their front lawn! That's the same they are doing to me by cutting my fences! They can't hurt anything by camping there if they just pickup after themselves, but they really should take the time and ask for permission first. And provided they don't shoot any cattle. I can't stop access thru our lands, public has a right-a-way thru it, but not to camp.

I've got another one, how would you have handled this situation. I was riding with 4 other guys, and one female BLM employee. Way out in the middle of nowhere, 50 miles from the closest bathroom. I really had to relive myself. I told the driver he needed to pull over and let me out for a break. The female also said she needed to stop as well! All the men went to the rear of the truck, she went to the front. The young kid that was driving couldn't belive I asked to stop there. I told him, if he didn't I would sure make a mess in his truck! The gal told me later that day, she was sure glad I asked to stop, she couldn't hold it any longer either!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)