AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The next guy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Dave Cen.Ia
Posted 3/9/2009 17:00 (#637483 - in reply to #637383)
Subject: RE: The next guy

Nevada, Iowa
I have a younger friend that was caught in the act by a deputy sheriff. He used poor judgement but he didn't think anyone would see him in the dark alley, well the deputy was making his sweep around town about then. I really like this kid and we have all screwed up before but that's not really where I am wanting to go.

What the deputy informed him shocked the hell out of me. I guess according to Iowa law, taking a leak in public is called "indecent exposure". It carries with it a host of penalties but the one that caught my attention was your name being posted on the sex offenders registry, the list where all of the people that sexually molest little children and the rapists (makes me sick to type this) end up so concerned adults can keep an extra eye open. Depending on the law where you live, maybe the guy taking a whiz at the end of your lane, in broad daylight should be informed of this. He might find a way to cross his legs a little longer thinking about that!

For what it is worth, my young friend got the crap scared out of him and the deputy let him off with a warning rather than really screwing up his life. I think this kid will make good use of the lesson. As more houses spring up in rural Iowa, I know it makes me think twice about where I stop the tractor.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)