AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Took the plunge-hopefully not literally
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 12/9/2019 06:55 (#7895678 - in reply to #7894383)
Subject: RE: Confused on what I'm actually getting

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Thanks for the battery tips. The current plan is to use my iPhone with the Drone. As I understand this, there will be at least three batteries involved. 1) the Aircraft, 2) the controller and 3) the iPhone.

I'm unsure where to try my first flight. If this were Summer time, I would just go to a local athletic field that was not in use. Now that these are snow covered that idea might have to wait. The local lake is large and frozen but I'm not sure if that would be a good choice. I am watching a series done by an Aussy that walks one through the first flight etc.

My notices and tracking indicate that I will be getting two, both on Friday. This was due to ordering, cancelling that amd ordering what I thought was a more deluxe bundle. It was not possible to cancel the original order so now I think I'm getting both.

They will be coming by regular mail. I checked with the local Postmaster about refusing one and he advised that the key is to not open the one I wish to refuse. I don't have to catch the carrier at the time of delivery but can bring the one I wish to return to the Post Office unopened. I have a few days in which to do this. My plan is to not open anything for a couple of days until the billing seems to straighten out and I figure out what to keep.

Edited by tedbear 12/9/2019 08:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)