AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drone for beginner..
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

kenabcd
Posted 7/19/2019 18:24 (#7624285 - in reply to #7617944)
Subject: RE: Drone for beginner..

Cokato MN
I don't think of flying my phantom or mavic drones as much as filming with them. They pretty much fly themselves and only have problems when I screw up.

I got a $80 tablet from walmart, downloaded the free app and use it only for droning. The whole phone thing shares your information more than I wanted. The dedicated android tablet works well.

Where people may screw up is not understanding all the buttons, information and instructions before you need them. I took about a week of youtube and drone forums before taking off with my latest one. the official documentation is weak.

It does what it does fine, cause I understand what it is doing from the screen and can operate the controls.

There is a lot of information on the screen, many settings and buttons, so it is a little like learning to ride a motorcycle, once you can shift with your foot and clutch with your hand, it is easy, Almost drives itself! Drones are easier because if you take your hands off the control they generally stop and hover while doing that on a bike will screw you into the ground.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)