AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Please, I want a drone for my son.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Chris
Posted 3/20/2019 16:18 (#7391399 - in reply to #7390996)
Subject: RE: Please, I want a drone for my son.

East central Iowa

here's a sampling of what I'm seeing from the Amazon site where it's sold and it's not just this drone it's most or all of them;

https://www.amazon.com/Parrot-Bebop-FPV-Minutes-Goggles/product-reviews/B01K4U4O9S/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_hist_1?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=one_star&reviewerType=all_reviews#reviews-filter-bar

liked the item, the customer service from Parott is non existent

Parrot Bebop 2 I purchased from Amazon died in mid flight on its second flight and crashed.

my second purchase of the Parrot Bebop 2. I was so excited about the long battery life, coupled with a really nice carrier, FPV goggles and controller, what's not to love? The software that is used to fly the drone - that's what! Like I said - 2 Parrot Bebop 2's in 2 weeks, and both were ruined by Version 4.7.1. If you have this drone already, or are planning to get one (which I DO NOT RECOMMEND)

Nothing but frustration. Spend the money on a better drone.
Out of the box the skycontroller flat out does not work. 100% non-functional. I searched the web and found this is everyone's experience.

I update every firmware that needed to be updated but when I flew it close to the house and let it hover for few seconds, it suddenly started spinning out of control and fell in our neighbors backyard.

we followed all recommended guides.
We chargeed both the SkyController and Drone Battery until green solid lights were lit.
We took the drone for its first flight and the battery lasted 5 minutes!
We were so lucky to even get in back before the battery died.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)