AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Your site is flawed and in position for a lawsuit.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

dko_scOH
Posted 10/10/2017 09:49 (#6299155 - in reply to #6298688)
Subject: RE: Your site is flawed and in position for a lawsuit.

39.48, -82.98

Oh, for Pete's sake.

First, re-read the posting policy that you had to agree to during registration. I direct you to the third paragraph:

"Any messages or information that you post to the forum become the sole property of the site operator and may or may not be displayed, at the sole discretion of the site operator.... Information submitted to the system should not be considered confidential or private and may be revealed as part of normal system operations."

Standard verbiage for Web forums.

Next, whether a quirk or a feature or a bug, this site's software will post your text first when you are uploading images. The images will not display until you have told it that you are finished uploading. That is why you occasionally see references to snow or blizzards or white-outs in replies: the images the poster is referring to have not displayed yet.

If you start to make a post, then think better of it, you can back out and nothing will post. I've done this once or twice, trust me. But if you are trying to upload images, the only way is to click on Submit for your text then Upload for your files. At that point, your text is posted and deleting it on your local computer does not delete it from the site. To do that, you can Edit or Delete your message. If it is the first post in a thread, you can only edit out the text and ask Admins to remove your thread.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)