AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Your site is flawed and in position for a lawsuit.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

paul the original
Posted 10/9/2017 09:16 (#6296900 - in reply to #6292704)
Subject: RE: Your site is flawed and in position for a lawsuit.

southern MN
I don't like chasing people away.

But I'm not really understanding your objections in this thread.

You can compose a text message.

Once you move on to send it, or to add pictures, the text gets sent. You clicked an 'action' to put the message up. That is pretty standard operation of a web forum.

You have options to edit and change your message. If it is a new thread you cannot delete it, but you can edit to remove any pics or text as you want.

The board only puts up what you submitted. The board allows you to edit what you submitted.

So nothing is 'flawed' or libel to a lawsuit? That sort of talk just sounds childish. I'm trying to understand but it is difficult with such sort of talk.

Just last week I emailed a posted, and wondered if he intended to submit a hot link that he meant for a text example, not an actual link to something a bit naughty. He thanked me and changed his message. Nothing came of it that I'm aware.

This is not a flawed web site, this is a good web site. It may be it could use some tweaks and improvements, but someone coming on and raving about lawsuits and flawed site because it posted what you typed..... that doesn't make sense? I don't understand where such comments would lead, or come from.

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)