AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AGCO new equipment release
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Posted 8/7/2006 13:55 (#33528 - in reply to #33501)
Subject: RE: AGCO new equipment release

I have heard some of the new things that are coming from my neighbor who is a Massey dealer. There is a new 500 series to replace the 400 series. To me this is a joke! I have seen a couple of the 500 series, they are just 400 tractors with grills slightly changed and the dash is slightly different also and on the models replacing the 471 and 481 the fuel tank is under the running board like the 491 and 492 was. Other than this they look to be the same tractors. I hope the have fixed some of the quality control that has plagued the 400 series. I bought a 451 and kept it about 7 months before trading it for a Deere. I have also read that there is a new series that will come in three horsepower sizes that will be a step up from the 500 series with more bells and whistles but cheaper than the current 5000 series I think it is. From what I have seen and heard the MF dealers stay busy with warranty work on the 400 series. The New Holland dealer has an almost neww MF tradein and the Deere dealer does too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)