AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Greenstar 2 2100 and 2600 monitors
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

R
Posted 8/10/2006 00:16 (#34254 - in reply to #33526)
Subject: RE: Greenstar 2 2100 and 2600 monitors

The 2100 and 2600 displays both do the same thing, and that is everything, your planter combine and sprayer, air cart, and you can hook raven 440, and rawson and some other brand of controler. By the time your buy the 2100 and the key pad that your need to operate it, you have almost as much money into it as a 2600 display that is touch screen, this is what I was told by my sales man. I have been running the 2600 display, and there are alot of issues with it yet that I hope are fixed my next springs planting season, we prescription variable rated out nitrogen with a raven controler hooked up to the 2600 display which worked, but tank mixes does not work for maping. and if you have a combine with a moisture senson mounted on the side of the clean grain elevator that means you have yeild monitoring and mapping, and you will not be able to use the 2600 displays with this system right now, and the people I ahve talked to at stellar support they say probably never will be able to use it with these combines. If you have the moisture sensor in the hopper then you have harvest monitor and harvest doc, then you can use the new displays. It says there is an update on stellar support web site, which I am hoping with take care of alot of problems. Also you need to use Apex with the new displays, JDOffice will not work, and unless your computer is less than about 2 years old plan on haveing some upgrades done or getting a different computer, you need 1 gb of RAM, I have 2 gb and it is still pretty slow.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)