AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wanted Pictures of Nurse Trailer plumbing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 7/7/2006 19:13 (#24702 - in reply to #24660)
Subject: RE: Pictures of Nurse Trailer plumbing...ours

Chebanse, IL.....

I'm not exactly sure of what you're seeking...but this is a picture of our inductor. It works off the PRESSURE side of the pump. I think we've had it since late '80s. It works fine...as long as you have a valve open to the sprayer-otherwise you'll pump everything right up & out the top of the cone. These were originally built for Monsanto to supply with their dry-flo herbicides. Can't remember name of the herbicides, but the inductor was pretty neat, I thought. This one is plumbed for 2". You'll note the big white bulb item on the lower RH side of the frame. That's a check valve so chemical canNOT go back into tank. There is nothing in my tank except clean water. I suppose you could drink it if you had to. It comes out of our well..into the tank. I add any pesticides/additives thru the inductor. Same w/defoamers if needed. AMS works OK too. 15 gal cone will hold 150# of AMS. On a separate subject, I'm pretty sure this was our last yr for dry AMS. But-that's off-topic. I also added more flush water supply to the cone. Original design had only a small supply of water swirling from the top of the cone. I plumbed in a 3/4" line @ the bottom of the cone that will take AMS & immediately make a solution out of it.

Banjo now makes a kit for a pressure inductor using all their flange fittings. You supply your own tank. It can be any kind of tank that has a bottom port. This should be a link to their kit, but I don't see any photos. I believe most places discount from this price.

http://www.banjocorp.com/products/prod.asp?PMPN=CPG++++++++++++

I can't ever imagine going back to an intake-side inductor...but that's a "here" thing.

Edited by Ron..NE ILL..10/48 7/7/2006 22:55
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)