AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spra-Coupe 7650?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

willmarman
Posted 7/4/2006 11:02 (#23959 - in reply to #23594)
Subject: Re: Spra-Coupe 7650?

Monroe Oregon
Demoed one about a year ago. Seemed to drive and handle ok! There are many features I did like, but I think the weight disdribution is wrong. When loaded it was heavy in the rear. The one I ran had the hyd front asist that is suposed to kick in automatically, but it kicked in to late and I got stuck. I would rathere they had a on or off frontend. The booms handled good, but to travel down the road you have to fold the tips in or they will brake off. I only ran it with some 800 tires on the back and 650's on the front for flotation and the ride with those tires was exelent, don't know how it rides with the skinny tires. Didn't like the raven contoller, but I'm partial to MID-TECH myself. The frame is from Rogator, and the cab is very nice, don't have to reach for the controls everything is in arms reach. For a what is called a small spayer now this is a good choice. There are othes out there like GVM Predetor of the GK Machine 4W6. If your not in a hurry look around and also look for used Willmar or maybe a Rogator.

Chris
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)