AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do Trimble tilt sensors make in-line corrections?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 6/10/2006 09:23 (#18365 - in reply to #18253)
Subject: RE: Do Trimble tilt sensors make in-line corrections?

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I have both an AutoPilot (using Ag Leader's Insight as the display/input device) with a 332 and the NavController II. As stated the T3 corrections are handled inside the NavController.

I also have an EZ-Steer system using the internal T2 correction scheme. The T2 is located inside the EZ-Steer module.

I was under the impression that GPS out from the EZ-Steer system to another device would be Tilt compenstated because of T2.

I am also under the impression that I could disable the Internal GPS in the EZ-Steer system and pipe in GPS from the 332.

If this is in fact correct, could I do both at the same time: Feed non tilt corrected GPS into the EZ steer from the 332 and also output tilt corrected GPS through T2 to some other device? My Coworker says No because the same physical pins are used for both tasks.

Obviously I could get GPS into the other device via Port B but it would not be tilt corrected.

I'm not really sure why I would even want to do this but it was a question that came up for discussion among my CoWorkers and I
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)