AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Like a homesick angel
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Don Smith
Posted 6/7/2006 20:11 (#17844 - in reply to #17830)
Subject: Re: Like a homesick angel

Centre county Pennsylvania, USA

I don't have beacon receiver installed yet, wanted to make certain that my EZ G+ would configure and use beacon corrections before installing beacon receiver to use w EZ G+. Please post back your EZ G+ RTCM input correction test results, and any additional info on using RTCM corrections input to EZ G+ with internal Trimble DGPS receiver. I'm almost certain I'm not the only happy EZSteer user that is not happy with current WAAS service. That might change when FAA certifies PRN 135 for WAAS service and Trimble updates EZ G+ firmware to accept PRN 135 corrections, but until then WAAS service will be problematic here in north eastern US and south eastern Canada. Also, I have some interest in evaluating beacon accuracy VS WAAS accuracy in EZ Steer here because nearest DGPS beacon station is very close and nearest WAAS ground reference station is not close. I'm hoping to dial in EZGuide/Steer with high quality DGPS corrections to get planting accuracy in our hilly terrain, it's almost there with WAAS now, T2 has made a world of difference.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)