AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ user report
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KDD
Posted 5/6/2006 00:55 (#10240 - in reply to #10156)
Subject: Re: EZ user report

Leesburg, Ohio
Finally got to use our EZ with the t2 upgrade...hadn't done any spraying yet, so moved it to the corn planter tractor just to try it. Yesterday on soft conventional till, without proper tweaking, it was a disaster. Today, on no-till, with some more adjustments, it's really quite good. Maybe not perfect, but good. This afternoon, I had to keep nudging it over one way about every other pass...after 50 acres, the nudge was at 50". Tonight, in a very hilly bottom surrounded by trees, it was right on the money until the last 5 acres, then off only about 2". It seems like at times, it wants to stay offline...will go a long ways and just hang around 2 to 4" off. If I just grab the wheel, jerk it online, it will ususally stay there. Maybe a little more tweaking??
Overall, a good product. Pretty good for planting, and I think it will be fantastic for spraying.
Haven't had the chance to run the 8300 with the eDrive yet...can't get Evan out of it. I think we need to switch for a while, so we can compare.
Ken
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)