AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is Apex worth getting ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

steveMIfarmer
Posted 5/3/2006 08:41 (#9677 - in reply to #9625)
Subject: Re: Is Apex worth getting ?

West Michigan
I would say no, apex is not worth getting. Only reason I have it is JD said I needed it to do split planter. Told dealer I need to check into that before I bought it, so he discounted the price down to where I said yes instead of doing more research. Have not got to the bottom of the ? of will third party software be able to do split planter. All things I see point to a "yes" but no one has it done to try it. Would not put it past deere to throw something odd in there to try to sell Apex.

So for 400 dollars apex is not worth it. Little over double that you can get a real program. One we know you need it for right now is to save A+B lines. Third party software can't, you need appex for that(so much for an open format). Split planter not sure jury is still out Deerte said I need apex third party people said I dont need apex. Have run my screen with Easi suites set up and apperered to work fine exept for prescriptions but have not got any of the data sucked in to see for sure. Dont think they made it that far yet.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)