AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Gs2 updated now 4720 trouble
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

NEfarmer
Posted 5/6/2006 15:50 (#10336 - in reply to #10230)
Subject: RE: Gs2 updated now 4720 trouble

Sounds like Dave has a burr under his saddle and he can't get the horse to settle down. We have a 4720 and have very little trouble with it. The Local Dealer has made a few upgrades or whatever you call them that the company said they had to do but for the most part it had worked very well. I didn't get the new display at first because my local dealer had trouble getting them but once we did (April) we have had very little trouble with it. I've read several comments about others having trouble but I guess were lucky. We had it lock up on us once and I couldn't get it to shut down even when I shut the key off, so I called my Dealer and they told me to unplug the display and plug it back in, so I did. I didn't loose any of the spray data and everything started working fine. The Dealer couldn't explain why it happened or what to do to fix it so it wouldn't happen again but so far it hasn't so I guess it was something I must have done. I have been upset with the Green boys on other issues like warranty. When you spend that much money for a machine you expect it to last a little longer.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)