AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ steer TC problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

CropperGPS
Posted 4/23/2006 10:27 (#7155 - in reply to #7106)
Subject: RE: EZ steer TC problems

I have the same problem the odd time - no rhythm or reason. I have changed some of the settings but the only thing that works is to re-turn on the T2 function in the T2 menu. I believe the problem is cause when the unit is turned off at the end of the day. When you turn it on, sometimes it states that the T2 is not functioning properly and that the power needs to be cycled. When you turn it off and on again and set your points and engage the ez-steer it goes all over the place going 1.5 ft either side of the AB line. I went into the menu and even though the T2 was turned on I selected ON and pressed OK and everything worked great. So if you have a problem try that and let us know if it works. As for the T2, its great. Used it to apply 28% on the wheat and couldn't believe how little it had to steer with the T2. Last night just started to apply 28% and Dual II on the corn ground PPI and was even more impressed on how little it had to steer in worked ground and was thinking (while I was just sitting there) that it's good enough to plant corn with.

Mark
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)