AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anybody have a clue about MS Office problem?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Illinois John
Posted 4/24/2006 10:05 (#7476 - in reply to #7473)
Subject: RE: Martin, I just found Paint is doing the same thing

Crawford County, Robinson, Illinois

Martin, I have the same program running on my laptop, it runs fine there.  I bought a second license for using the 2003 version as an upgrade, when my 2000 version first started showing the symptoms.  I thought the same version that worked on my laptop should work Ok on my desktop.  I was wrong.

I received a reply to my support e-mail this morning, they had a fix as an attachment, with instructions on how to run it.  I tried to run the fix, but the file said it was corrupted.  I tried to do a screen save to show MS support the warning I got, and found out that MS Paint is also corrupted, will not "save as".  I am also having some problems with Outlook Express, have to keep closing it and coming back to receive mail, it hangs as well.  I am pretty sure from what has been posted on this site that these problems are all related, and think the threads around this one probably are all related.

Now, I have forgotten your question, will submit this and come back and edit to answer the question.

I sent a reply to MS support telling them the attachment was corrupted and does not work, now I am waiting again.

I plan to post the fix if I ever get it to work, no use posting something that is corrupted.

Edited by Illinois John 4/24/2006 10:09
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)