AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Half windows--------- how can I change...........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

jakescia
Posted 4/18/2006 21:10 (#6190 - in reply to #6094)
Subject: Now, I do appreciate the info--- but the reason I did not.....

Oskaloosa, Iowa 52577

grab onto the concept is because we Iowa boys have learned to do things differently than you cold-weather, Canadian Border guys.

Whereas you still have the ingrained concept of having to drag and pull at things to get your way, we have learned to be suave and debonaire, deft with our fingers...........

Picture the differences------- up there in Cold Country you fellows walk into the local bar, see Miss Chick sitting there, and being used to having to get things done quickly ahead of the weather, you quickly grab and tug, pull and yank, using your club.....kind of like Fred Flintstone.........pulling her by her hair probably to your lair..........

As compared to us Iowa guys, who would have a little conversation, deftly and in a debonaire manner guide her about the dance floor.........not having to worry about the gates of Hell freezing closed that night.............

So...........you see..........it's a matter of upbringing, background if you will................

But I sincerely appreciate the info-----although the methodology is a little foreign.........

(Heh, heh, heh..............pardon me........just one tax return too many yesterday......)

Edited by jakescia 4/18/2006 21:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)