AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NORAC UC5 question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KIAB
Posted 5/6/2024 15:33 (#10730953)
Subject: NORAC UC5 question

Have a Redball pull type sprayer with 90' booms, and a Norac UC5 3 sensor system. Sprayer is ran on an AgLeader IC1200. We have gotten the Norac unlock for the IC and can not get the display to see the Norac module. We just bought this sprayer, so haven't ever actually used the Norac but I am told it all worked last time the previous owner used it, although that has been a few years.

In troubleshooting my Input modules and valve modules all seem to be communication correctly, with solid green lights. Sensors are all clicking. But the Control module at the front of the machine is flashing the error code for "No devices connected on the display bus".

Any ideas where to start troubleshooting? Is there any way to at least ohm that control module or test it some other way? At 1800 bucks a pop don't really just want to throw one on without knowing it is bad.

I have plugged my AgLeader liquid module into the can harnessing the Norac is connected to, and it comes up just fine. I have checked for any shorts in the little 12" adapter wire that connects the control module to the ag leader can harness, and it does not have any shorts in it either. Which leads me to some sort of issue in the module itself, or something silly that I am missing.

Have a terminator on each wing tip, and the ag leader system has a can Y with a terminator as well. Any ideas are appreciated

(Norac (full).png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Norac (full).png (43KB - 18 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)