AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I just thought of something
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

kb ag
Posted 6/1/2023 18:50 (#10252821)
Subject: I just thought of something

nc ks
I'm not going to hammer on the guys that are east and north that are on the dry side, but I remember vividly when we have been talking about our western multi year on the dry side weather that many from the north and east of here would pipe in with 'give me on the dry side, tired of too much moisture. Too wet just screws everything up. At least when dry you don't have to fix things'. That is a bad paraphrase I am sure, but just saying. Change your outlook and enjoy the on the dry side to do some things you haven't been able to do when it is too wet. Around here we clean ponds out because when we are dry, they are dry, not just low. We also constantly do irrigation on any land we are fortunate to have it on.

Not saying we don't complain about dry, because we do and life looks very bleak when we are very dry because there is almost nothing and further west they even have it worse. Maybe we all need a little more empathy for the next guy, starting with me. Hope you get the weather you need.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)