AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SMS Basic Support
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

JDpastor
Posted 5/30/2023 10:57 (#10249388)
Subject: SMS Basic Support

I was not real fond of the idea of spending over $900 for SMS Basic just so I could print out tile maps and keep track of install data, but then I had to update my laptop after my old hard drive went down. I was able to transfer all my old apps to the new computer, but when I came to use SMS, I got a message that said my updates were expired and that I could not create new maps, so I called their service number. Something was not working right because of the new computer and the service rep was very patient and helpful. I am not a tech guy and need my kids help to even open the Ipad, so to reprogram the computer to make things work would have been way beyond me and besides, he needed to be doing things on the other end to make it work. He took me through step by step like a loving grandmother helping a toddler take her first steps. He spent over an hour on the phone with me because we had to wait for numerous things to download and he was kind and patient all the way through. Now SMS works again and I can print maps. I just sent the last map off to my customer. I give their customer service 10 out of 10 stars.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)