AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SureStart Trees
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

wildcat1000
Posted 5/29/2023 14:34 (#10248262 - in reply to #10248151)
Subject: RE: SureStart Trees

C IL
Circle E - 5/29/2023 12:31

This morning I sprayed a field of corn that was replanted last week. The field was hit with the field cultivator so I didn't put any dicamba or 2-4D in for a burndown. My mix was surestart with atrazine in a 20 gallon 32% carrier. Anyway while spraying my neighbor on an acreage comes out yelling at me for spraying with a 10 mph south wind. He is across the road to the west. Never have had an issue with him on anything. Explained to him I didn't have any dicamba or 2-4D or anything I was worried about moving. Said he just planted walnut trees (about 1000 feet away). Said there won't be any issue and that two weeks ago I sprayed the same mix with dicamba just feet away from my parents shelterbelt with no issues. This is the first time I have used Sure Start so a little unfamiliar with the Stinger in it. Any reason I should be worried about harming his trees?

At some point, you would want to study the label for each product, so you can be confident that you applied the products ‘on label’.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)