AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ERP phase 2 extended
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

TexasPecans
Posted 5/26/2023 22:24 (#10245169 - in reply to #10245116)
Subject: RE: ERP phase 2 extended

Well I e-signed the paperwork today, so if it's anything like my 2020 nap payment. I should get paid in about 32 months LMAO. But by my calculations if ERP and parp pay out like they say I might be able to finally afford a 6150m Deere. Maybe 2.
The real question is (I think it said if you have no off farm income it's capped at 250) but is that 250 for ERP and 250 for parp?

Just want to say the dumb covid bs really put it to me. It killed pecan prices and on top of that my main sales were also to end users via market days, rodeos, and such events that were all cancelled. As a farmer at the time I just rolled with the punches just as I do with the weather. But while figuring up the numbers for this it really did reflect in the numbers. Not even sure how we stayed afloat but we did.

Edit to add
Just curious what was the payment for ERP phase 1? I couldn't even apply as my 2020 nap was in limbo becuase my FSA office was shut down and the county lead guy quit and never filed my stuff properly. I sure hope they don't mess me around on this too.

Edited by TexasPecans 5/26/2023 22:29
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)