AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

July Beans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

fatan sassy
Posted 5/25/2023 09:48 (#10242843 - in reply to #10242811)
Subject: RE: July Beans

northern edge of north central Missouri
Spikes - 5/25/2023 09:17

There's a directional change due on the 26th with higher overnight volatility, strong internal volatility on the 29th and the 30th...the 30th is likely to establish a high with a turn date on the 31st. Next turn date would be on the 7th...There is a panic cycle on the 5th that is likely to put in a high on that day as well. The 8th has a green trading cycle that should establish a high on that day as well. 

I’m trying to to interpret this…..
Assuming May 26th (tomorrow) soybeans will change direction (up)

Expect extreme ups and downs in the overnight tonight (while establishing a “directional change”) (up).

A lot of volatility the 29th (Memorial Day so markets closed??) and also Tuesday.

After this volatility (extreme ups and downs) there will be a high on Tuesday. (Assume a good moment to sell some??)

Then a “turn date” on Wednesday. (Assume turn from a high and higher to turning lower). (Probably short the market here??)

Ride that for a week until it turns on the 7th (which way not sure now but I think down??) but a high on the 5th? as well because of the panic thing so not sure which of those highs is the better opportunity to sell some more????

In any event, looks like a lot lot going on between now and June 7-8th in July beans.

Wish I knew what to do with this info.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)