AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hmmm. New Budlight commercial
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 5/25/2023 21:35 (#10243728 - in reply to #10243570)
Subject: RE: Hmmm. New Budlight commercial

North of London
That is a good question.

I like to think I buy because I want something not because of a commercial but probably some commercials work away in your mind and influence my decision

I try to stay objective but in some cases without a commercial I may not have even realized an item was available to consider.

But I would not refuse to buy something because a company advertised to a small group in society and not just to me but then I also try not to discriminate against people who are not exactly the same as me.

The thing with gay people is it is a natural happening. They have no choice in their feelings and desires and why should we discriminate and make their lives miserable instead of allowing them to live a normal life as they desire.
No one forces YOU to live that way

Well I guess I should reconsider that as some are forced to act the same as what others think is the only 'normal' so they try to ignore their natural feeelings and that often leads to problems for others.
I could introduce you to a couple who were married until the man could no long suppress his natural feelings and desires.
When he finally quit trying to live the way others thought he should he left his wife to raise their child by herself and he followed his natural desires.
IF he had not been forced by others to try to act the way they thought he should he would not have married and left a woman and child with a problem life and would have followed his desires to begin with.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)