AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hmmm. New Budlight commercial
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Headland
Posted 5/25/2023 21:02 (#10243657 - in reply to #10243591)
Subject: RE: Hmmm. New Budlight commercial

Malta, Illinois
Sin is sin right? Well, I guess am misguided. I don’t understand what makes someone gay. I believe it is something more than a desire to be gay. I think they are born that way with some gene or code in their brain that makes them that way. I grew up watching old bachelors and spinsters who never married and seemed generally unhappy. I’m sure some of them just never found anyone compatible or just never had the desire to marry. Looking back on it I am reasonably sure that some of them were gay. Maybe they didn’t even know it? I often think about what a lonely life they led. I guess they didn’t have the sin of having a homosexual relationship but they sure didn’t have much of a life either. I am torn about this. I have friends and even one family member that are gay. These are nice, functional, contributing members of society who are open about their sexuality but not in your face about it. What kind of a life would they lead if they stayed single or lived a lie by marrying someone of the opposite sex? I have made my peace with them being gay and am fine with it. This is where it gets tricky for me. I am not okay with the whole transgender in your face thing. It creeps me out especially with the angle towards children. I feel hypocritical but for me someone living a quite and respectable gay life is leaps and bounds away from people removing their parts and pretending to change gender. Where do you draw the line? Sorry to dump all of this on you but just needed to vent.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)