AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Not sure why I’m posting this.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jcfarmboy
Posted 5/25/2023 07:41 (#10242658 - in reply to #10242152)
Subject: RE: Not sure why I’m posting this.

South Western Ontario, Canada
Simple answers to some of your issues...

1) if work won't help you with time off either take holidays or get a new job....
2) tell the kids to get on the bus to get to and from school......I was NEVER driven to school NEVER!
3) kids want to do sports.....during busy times they can find rides or miss a game or two and HELP around the farm...I had the same choice as a kid and I got rides most of the time and days I couldn't get a ride I was either in the barn or helping in the field.....sitting in the house was NEVER an option. After busy season do your best to make it to the most events as possible.
4) your father needs help......get him help whatever it takes.

Well.....your wife......I think part of the issue is your stress level. Get your stress down and the mental health day or two or week is the best idea. Me, I have a wife that books camping and we leave the stress behind. After getting the trailer parked the biggest stress is figuring out who is getting out of bed first to start coffee......

You NEED an activity that you can do as a couple and as a family TOGETHER. Try this and counseling and see where your marriage goes.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)