AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

InCommand 1200 / Agfiniti
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/19/2023 12:05 (#10235256 - in reply to #10235245)
Subject: Ag Leader Ag Finiti and Ag Leader Ag Finiti Mobile

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
There are two Apps for the iPad that use the words Ag Leader AgFiniti. The one I use is Ag Leader AgFiniti Mobile. The other is called Ag Leader AgFiniti (doesn't include the word mobile).

With an iPhone there is only one. It is the iPhone version of Ag Leader AgFiniti (doesn't include the word mobile).

Ag Finiti Mobile can do the direct wireless connection with the InCommand and use Access Point that I mentioned before.. Ag Finiti (doesn't include the word mobile) requires the Essential license and an internet connection.

If you have an iPad, I would try getting Ag Leader AgFiniti Mobile from the App Store. If you have an iPhone or Android tablet, I don't believe the mobile version is available.

You may have been trying to use Ag Leader AgFiniti (not mobile) and that would involve the agdata files and an internet connection

Later: I brought my iPad into my office to print out the variety maps for planting this year. We are still too wet to finish. Anyway, my iPad could not find my HP printer at first. I then realized I had it set to a different LAN and got it to be recognized. The printer informed me that it was low on color ink. I happened to have a new cartridge and changed to it. I am now able to print my maps but they are off color. For example, what should be Orange comes out a sick Pink. The image is clear and usable but not correct. Either the new cartridge is the problem or I need a new cheap ink jet printer. Most of my printing is done with an old HP laser which still works fine.

Edited by tedbear 5/20/2023 06:32
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)